Aaron Lynn is who you call when you’ve built a business, enjoy the money you make from it… but want to get on with living your life and don’t want to spend 50 hours a week working anymore.
He hails from Sydney, Australia, and spends most of his time in Bangkok, Thailand nowadays.
In the past Aaron has built and sold a successful performance marketing agency, a world-class productivity brand (Asian Efficiency), and ran a 7-figure, 40-person, 4-office agency in the global education sector.
He believes that if you’re going to do business, make it world class. If you’re going to live your life, make it world class. And that systems are the way to get to both.
Topics Aaron Likes Talking About
business systems, business productivity, backend systems, project management, knowledge management, workflow, processes and SOPs, business automation, CEO/COO mindset, remote teams, true independence, purpose, hedonism, flow
A Few Places Aaron Has Been Featured
- Aaron has an online following of over 5,000 people via his email list and social channels. Most are successful business owners looking for a way to free themselves from the daily work in their businesses.
- He has personally helped dozens of business owners systemise their businesses so that they live life and do business the way they want.
- He’s helped his clients get back 5, 10, 20 hours a week to spend as they wish — whether that’s on a specific part of the business, with their family and partner, to go on a golfing vacation, or to play FIFA every night.
Business and Lifestyle
- Being a business owner and entrepreneur (starting a business, lifestyle, changing the world, client work, running an agency).
- Business productivity and building world-class businesses.
- Using systems to manage and automate your business.
- Team management, remote teams and delegation.
- CEO/COO inner game and mindset.
- Global citizenship and how business enables this.
- Doing what makes you happy vs what others expect of you.